Monday, May 25, 2009

Pre-flight Check-up

Hello, everyone!

Thank you all for tuning in. As you know, I am leaving Thursday for Venice, Italy, where I will intern at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, a small modern art museum. While I am in Venice, I will attempt to keep this blog up-to-date.

Over the next three months, I will collect information and catalog it here: people I meet; artworks I like; words I learn; and photos I take. I'm more of an artist than a writer, so I will attempt to make a virtual collage for you. I won't drown you in details; I will provide just enough information to orient you and make you really, really jealous. Ha!

OK, that's it for now. I am going to be delayed in New York for 12 hours Thursday, May 28, the day of my departure, so look for another post then. Ciao for now!

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. love it Linds :) Can't wait to read/see more about your Italian fabulousness. Love you!

    ReplyDelete